forum de la guilde kalyps Index du Forum

forum de la guilde kalyps Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Shut Down Windows Xp Faster Download

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    forum de la guilde kalyps Index du Forum -> Forum de la guilde Kalyps -> Recrutement
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
whitdagni

MessagePosté le: Ven 21 Oct - 19:26 (2016)    Sujet du message: Shut Down Windows Xp Faster Download Répondre en citant

Shut Down Windows Xp Faster Download > urlin.us/4ouyj

Shut Down Windows Xp Faster Download

ad603a7745
How-To Geek Articles l l Take Control of Your Smartphones Automatic Photo Uploads What Is the Dark Web? Everywhere You Can Watch (or Stream) the 2016 Presidential Debates Why Is My Battery Estimate Never Accurate? Subscribe l l FOLLOW US TWITTER GOOGLE+ FACEBOOK GET UPDATES BY EMAIL Enter your email below to get exclusive access to our best articles and tips before everybody else. Lindsey 8 years ago I just let my computer at home and at work on all the time so I can always instantly use it without waiting for boot up. Fast Shutdown also lets you normally shut down, reboot, logout and hibernate your computer. Shutdown XP Faster Posted in Windows XP by Community Submission 1) Start - Run - RegeditNavigate to the following Registry key:HKEY CURRENT USERControl PanelDesktopDouble click on the AutoEndTasks entry and replace the 0 with a 1 in the Value data text box For the next two, if the dword value indicated does not exist, create it: Double click on the WaitToKillAppTimeout entry in the right pane and change the Value data to 2000 Double click on the HungAppTimeout entry in the right pane and change the Value data to 1000 Reboot If still having a problem, make the next change: 2) HKEYLOCALMACHINESYSTEMCurrentControlSetControlRight-click on WaitToKillServiceTimeout and change it to 2000 NOTE: The lowest valueWindows will recognize is 1000 (1 second) ADVISORY: While rare, the "WaitToKillService" tweak can cause problems. Submit Problem Report Close[x] Problem Report submitted Thank you for submitting a problem report! The Download team is committed to providing you with accurate software information. Skillz 8 years ago Looks quite useful. Home / System Utilities / System Maintenance / SuperFast Shutdown SuperFast Shutdown2.0 Free883.45 KB Download A D V E R T I S E M E N T Publisher Description Have you ever wished there was a faster way to shutdown your Windows 2000/XP/2003/Vista/7 computer system? I mean instantly shut it down! Now you can! Just install Super Fast Shutdown and click on one of the desktop icons created to reboot or shutdown. Next we are going to HKEYLOCALMACHINE System CurrentControlSet Control and double click on WaitToKillServiceTimeout to 1000 then click OK. commoz 8 years ago i am using it, and its great if you are in a hurry.

Cons: (10 characters minimum)Count: 0 of 1,000 characters 5. Pros: (10 characters minimum)Count: 0 of 1,000 characters 4. Download Shutdown PC FREE Shutdown PC - , , . This is a program you will want to use with caution as you will not be prompted to save your work, but for those times when you just want to get out of Windows, it enables you to do so as quickly as possible. From Softwarecrew Please wait while my feed loads See more posts. Before making any changes to the Registry it is highly advisable to create a backup. Add Comment Print Share Help Report Add Comment Title: Comment: Your Comments & Opinion Related Download Articles DeskNotifier for Android 2.0.0 Freeware Receive notifications from your Android device on your desktop DShutdown Portable 1.73.1 Freeware Portable app that can be used to wake up and shutdown remote computers CloseAll v2.0 Freeware Close all application windows with a click Phone to PC 4.1.4.9 Trial Software Forego iTunes and use this handy alternative to manage your iPhone, iPod or iPad Other Download Articles From This Category More Articles AVG PC TuneUp v16.53 Trial Software Quickly and easily boost the performance of your computer with this very comprehensive maintenance tool ExifTool 10.31 Freeware Read, write and edit metadata in more than 130 file types with this command line tool Right Click Enhancer 4.4.2 Open Source Tweak your right-click menu by adding some useful options and shortcuts Clover 3.2.0 Freeware Add browser style tabs to your Explorer windows . It lets you avoid the countless prompts that usually come with rebooting or closing your computer. Thank You for Submitting an Update to Your Review, ! Note that your submission may not appear immediately on our site. All rights reserved.

dvd writing software for windows xp free download3d fish themes windows xp free downloadwindows 10 download for pc kickassreg fix windows 7 exe downloaddownload raidcall para windows 7windows phone 7 download xap filessecure download manager re download windows 10twilight movie themes for windows 7 free downloadupgrade to windows 8.1 from 8.0 free downloadvirtual cd for windows xp free download

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 21 Oct - 19:26 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    forum de la guilde kalyps Index du Forum -> Forum de la guilde Kalyps -> Recrutement Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange